Author Topic: Visualizer  (Read 1581 times)

Offline TravisSlaughter

• Kudos: 0
Visualizer
« on: October 12, 2016, 04:36:38 PM »
Have i missed a point on the lor software or for each sequence do i have to make a new visualizer each time? With channels you have a master sequence can you do the same for the visualizer?!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline PeteyHall

• Kudos: 3
Re: Visualizer
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 05:03:31 PM »
No, you just create the single visualization file and you can use it to preview all of your sequences (as long as you use the same props and fixtures).

Offline AAH

• Kudos: 19
  • Blinky blinky blinky
    • I love blinky lights
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 05:48:41 PM »
There's 2 versions of the visualiser. There's the true visualiser which offers much better resolution and tools and is a separate program to the sequence editor and creates it's own visualiser files that can be used across all sequences or you can create and save different ones for Halloween and Xmas etc. The other version isn't actually the visualiser but it's the built in animation that is part of the sequence editor. There's next to no tools for creating visualisations. The animation "picture" that is created is embedded into each sequence and if this is being used then you need to create a "master" animation picture within a sequence and then use that sequence as a template when creating new ones. The animation part of LOR pre-dates the visualiser and files in LOR S2 or early LOR S3 formats will often have the animation stuff in them if you grab shared sequences from anywhere.

Offline TravisSlaughter

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 04:56:28 AM »
Yes the one in the pixel editor is much better than in sequence editor. Whenever i create a new sequence on either sequence editor i have to draw out each channel on the crude visualizer. So if i use them on sequence editor and pull it to pixel editor i will not have to redo all of my dumb rgb strands? Is this correct?

Offline TravisSlaughter

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 03:54:22 PM »
BTW i am running 4.3.14 advanced

Offline AAH

• Kudos: 19
  • Blinky blinky blinky
    • I love blinky lights
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 04:50:47 PM »
My LOR peaked at 3.8 which was before the pixel editor. You should be able to save the visualiser in the pixel editor I would think.