Author Topic: 3 Pin Pigtails 18AWG  (Read 998 times)

Offline ChristmasBug

• Kudos: 0
3 Pin Pigtails 18AWG
« on: October 31, 2016, 06:07:00 PM »
Dose anyone know where  can get 18AWG >>  http://www.falconchristmas.com/wiki/FAQ:_3_Wire_Connectors. I have looked everywhere and now luck on a group of them. I would like to but them local if I can.
Raspberry pi - 1 Main
 1 x F16V2-R Pixel Controller

Offline PeteyHall

• Kudos: 3
Re: 3 Pin Pigtails 18AWG
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 06:29:24 PM »
I've gotten them in the past from Holidaycoro as well as Rays. It's just a matter of how fast you need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AAH

• Kudos: 19
  • Blinky blinky blinky
    • I love blinky lights
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 06:32:27 PM »
Via Ray Wu you can find them on https://www.aliexpress.com/store/701799/search?origin=y&SearchText=13.5mm
benbrown/ Felix Akoumbom from Scottled also has them. sales03@scottled.com
If you were in Aus I also stock some on my site www.hansonelectronics.com.au

Offline danozfw

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 07:47:45 AM »
I've gotten them in the past from Holidaycoro as well as Rays. It's just a matter of how fast you need them.

The Pigtails and Extensions from Ray Wu, Holiday Coro, Diyledexpress and others, are NOT compatible with each other. I would suggest that you pick one vendor and stick with them. Also, buy more than you think you need.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:54:18 AM by danozfw »

Offline CW

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 12:54:49 AM »

The Pigtails and Extensions from Ray Wu, Holiday Coro, Diyledexpress and others, are NOT compatible with each other. I would suggest that you pick one vendor and stick with them. Also, buy more than you think you need.
I second that.  I have used Ray's for years and this year I ended up with 3 flavors that are all different.  Thought I had enough of Ray's but they we mostly males. Plan ahead and but way more then needed.

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 65
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 09:37:41 AM »
First rule of thumb. figure out what you need, double it and add another 10%.  Much cheaper that having to scramble later to get more that are compatible.  I've had to buy more every year and once I had to order twice in one year.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5

Offline PeteyHall

• Kudos: 3
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 11:11:04 AM »
Or do what I did, look for someone selling a large stack of them for cheap money and buy them and 'standardize' on those for a while. I have 20 from HC and 70 from Ray's.  I know they can't interconnect but they serve the same purpose.