Author Topic: Master/remote issue not syncing  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Aesl1982

• Probation
  • Kudos: 0
Re: Master/remote issue not syncing
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 11:27:48 AM »
Then the SD card is simply Fat32 formatted, so you can do a backup, reformat, then copy back to it from the backup.
Ok I'm gonna take the bottom off enclosure and get the SD card out. Not real worried about the back up lol. It's just the config for the p10 panels which i gotta re do anyways and then The 7 sequences. I can re upload those. I'll let ya know how it worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Aesl1982

• Probation
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 01:52:43 PM »
Then the SD card is simply Fat32 formatted, so you can do a backup, reformat, then copy back to it from the backup.
So I reformatted the card using the ad for after took took a while but once it was finished I put it back into the bbb accessed the user interface and was able to upload audio files. Then I try to upload sequences and it said error. So I went to fpp settings and I the only storage device able to be selected is the boot device storage which is emmc I am assuming. Wondering what I did wrong here

Offline JonB256

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 124
    • Granbury Christmas Lights
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 03:07:03 PM »
When you are uploading FSEQ  files, are you doing multiple files via drag and drop or using the Sync function? Because I've corrupted a few SD card when I just dropped 10 FSEQ files and walked away. One at a time, never a problem. Sync function, never a problem.

Offline Aesl1982

• Probation
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2016, 03:13:54 PM »
Tried both ways. And the SD card wasn't even listed as external storage under settings. So I took a 32gb USB flash drive and tried to use it. It showed up under settings and I selected it then tried to upload files And same thing. Error.  So I have another bbb I use in standalone mode that runs pretty solid so I took it off of the 4 panels and swapped it out for the one on the 36 panel and am trying it. Now and see if it'll sync

Offline Aesl1982

• Probation
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 03:43:22 PM »
When you are uploading FSEQ  files, are you doing multiple files via drag and drop or using the Sync function? Because I've corrupted a few SD card when I just dropped 10 FSEQ files and walked away. One at a time, never a problem. Sync function, never a problem.
With the new bbb all files seem to be uploading fine. Just taking time which is expected. They are big files. Which basically narrows down to something wrong with the image or bbb on the other one. Is there a way to just wipe this other bbb clean and start from scratch