Author Topic: Falcon player on pi cap LOR output, issue..need advice...  (Read 110 times)

Offline Softee

• Kudos: 0
Falcon player on pi cap LOR output, issue..need advice...
« on: June 07, 2018, 11:04:57 PM »
Ok, background:
 I have the falcon pi cap running pixels,running music as well as scheduling my shows, which are made in xlights. It is also sending output to my LOR controllers.

Now my issue : I am having and have not figured out why it's happening.

Everything is working perfectly, or at least I though so..until I noticed that the LOR output to my LOR controllers is outputting to 3- 16 channel controllers and not my 6- 8 channel controllers. So it's basically only running the first 8 channels of each controller and dropping the last 8 channels.

How do i get the LOR output in the falcon player to recognize my 6- 8 channel controllers and stop it from out putting to 3- 16 channel controllers???
Or is this a factory falcon player thing that cannot be changed?? Since I would guess 90% of all people using falcon player outputting to LOR are using 16 channel controllers.
 Any advice on this would be great!! Other wise I might have to sell my 8 channel controllers in favor of the 16 version just for it all to work properly.