Author Topic: R.G.B. Went to B.G.R. with ss4 firmware  (Read 566 times)

Offline animal

• Kudos: 0
    • Christmas Tech
R.G.B. Went to B.G.R. with ss4 firmware
« on: November 19, 2017, 04:49:45 PM »
Ok,
   I might be missing something. I flashed my ss4 with the falcon ss4 hex. And I lost R,G,B,. It went to B,G,R.. When I would test. My red channel was blue, my green channel was green and my blue channel was red. It took the start channel, Basic 84 nodes forward, standard group 1 so I had to put my dla firmware back and it was good again. I'll have to stay with this unless some one can come up with something I missed.

Thanks, everything else seems good so far.
                                                      animal

Offline tbone321

• Kudos: 46
Re: R.G.B. Went to B.G.R. with ss4 firmware
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 05:58:01 PM »
I would check the device type and possibly try different ones.  I believe that the device type is really nothing more than different color orders so one of them should fit the bill. 

Offline zwiller

• Falcon Beta Team
  • Kudos: 12
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 10:37:57 AM »
I would check the device type and possibly try different ones.  I believe that the device type is really nothing more than different color orders so one of them should fit the bill. 

CORRECT;  This should help: http://falconchristmas.com/wiki/SupportedLights  Your true color order is the test mode cycle pattern.  Match this to the color order in the link.  David was supposed to fix that...   ;D 
Sam
 Last year's video: https://vimeo.com/150560653

Offline animal

• Kudos: 0
    • Christmas Tech
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:13:45 PM »
Ahhhh, ok I see. I'll try one and set to the right string. I think it was dla 1804. If that does it. It's not really hard to reflash them.
            still have some time before crunch time. I'll let you know.   
                                animal