Author Topic: converting lor is moving all channels forward one  (Read 741 times)

Offline axman0929

• Kudos: 0
converting lor is moving all channels forward one
« on: November 19, 2017, 07:16:26 PM »
the past few years i have converted my lor sequences into fpp without any kind of issues... this year when i do the conversion it is moving some of the channels forward 1 spot causing my show to look not so great. example,  i really would like to keep using fpp and not have to hook my computer back up to it, but, that seems to be the route we are going.

tldr; the conversion this year is causing my channels to be incorrect... what gives?

Offline JonB256

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 124
    • Granbury Christmas Lights
Re: converting lor is moving all channels forward one
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 08:21:48 PM »
the past few years i have converted my lor sequences into fpp without any kind of issues... this year when i do the conversion it is moving some of the channels forward 1 spot causing my show to look not so great. example,  i really would like to keep using fpp and not have to hook my computer back up to it, but, that seems to be the route we are going.

tldr; the conversion this year is causing my channels to be incorrect... what gives?
On the data layer screen, put a -1 in the Offset. It doesn't look editable, but it is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk