Author Topic: Boscoyo Studios and other companies  (Read 283 times)

Offline Powelln

• Kudos: 0
Boscoyo Studios and other companies
« on: October 17, 2018, 05:13:48 PM »
 Ok, so I'm new to the hobby and learning as I go. I have had to redo and add things to orders that initially I didn't think I needed. Boscoyo Studios allowed me to add an unpaid item to my shipping list as it was headed out the door, to pay as soon as possible, during their busiest time of the year. Of course I paid for the item right away but that kind of trust from a company is unheard of. They are responsive via email and I am a customer for life.
I've also had great experiences with Ray Wu, PixelController/Falcon and everyone in this community who answer my silly questions. 

Thanks Everyone!

Offline mararunr

• Kudos: 14
    • Bentonville Heart Lites
Re: Boscoyo Studios and other companies
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 06:33:13 AM »
Thank you for sharing this.  You will definitely make new friends in this hobby from the vendors to the other lighting enthusiasts - some half away around the world that you will probably never meet in person.  It's a great community.
Bentonville Heart Lites (www.facebook.com/bheartlites)
 This is just my opinion/suggestion/viewpoint.  Others with other viewpoints/experiences may have different advice.  I am a hobbyist with a couple years real world experience, not an expert.