Author Topic: Twilio  (Read 209 times)

Offline enjoylife22

• Kudos: 0
Twilio
« on: October 17, 2018, 05:36:55 PM »
If there is anyone that can help me set this up I would greatly appreciate it.  I can not get it to save my life.  I have tried numerous times to get Twilio to work.  I was getting all kinds of errors.  Now I am able to see the incoming message from the phone but not able to get it to the fpp.  I put in my ip address for my xfinity.  Forwarding it to port 80 through my router and nothing.  I only want to be able to start the show through a text.  I am not doing matrix yet but just want it to be able to start the show so if I am not home people can start it by themselves.  I have team viewer if anyone that knows how to get this working can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Offline enjoylife22

• Kudos: 0
Re: Twilio
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 05:51:39 PM »
ok I have narrowed it down to my fpp not being set up right and not sure how to do that.  I see in Twilio that I received the message from text.  Then I checked my log file on router and it shows that it went to my fpp ip address with port 80.  After that I have no idea.  My fpp will not start the playlist or send a message back to my phone.  I have put a picture in of my routers log file

Offline Bshaver

• Developer
  • Kudos: 22
Re: Twilio
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 09:11:15 AM »
did you install the message queue plugin as well - there are inter dependencies.
Denver Colorado
45,000 blinky blinks mix of pixels and 130 AC Channels (powered by Minleon & Lynx) ALL Powered by FPP and Falcon!