Author Topic: e1.31 recorder?  (Read 959 times)

Offline algerdes

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 12
e1.31 recorder?
« on: June 11, 2014, 09:23:10 AM »
I've been told that there is now a "recorder" for capturing from Vixen 3 (and possibly other e1.31 creators) so that we can use the sequencing in FPP.

I really need to find this, and if it truly exists ask those that have used it how much trouble it was.
Very short "decision point" coming up as to how we put together our new show.  This would make the deal.

Thanks for any input you might have.

Al G.

[I really want to use FPP this year, but the others already know Vixen 3.  This would make my day, for sure.]
Sequencers: Vixen3 and xLights
Players: FPP and xSchedule Controllers:  Renards - SS24/SS16; E1.31 - San Devices E682 - Falcon F16, F4, F48 - J1Sys - DIYLEDExpress E1.31 Bridges.  Much more!

Offline David Pitts

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 76
Re: e1.31 recorder?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 10:31:24 AM »
Yep it exists. It was created by Dan kulp. When I get to work I will post link. If someone does not beat me to it.
PixelController, LLC
PixelController.com

Offline dkulp

• Developer
  • Kudos: 76
Dan Kulp

Offline algerdes

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 12
Re: e1.31 recorder?
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 08:26:24 PM »
THANK YOU!

I have no experience compiling Java, but am willing to learn if it is going to capture my sequences for use in xlight/nutcracker and then run on the FPP.

Hopefully the guys over at the Vixen site will get some time and add the output capability.  Until then, this is wonderful.

Take Care