Most Online Today: 74
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 35
Total: 45

Recent posts

xLights / Re: Updating groups across mul...
Last post by algerdes - Today at 08:11:57 AM
Sorry about the delay in getting back to this thread.  Have been in the park working at the gate, if not working/helping setup a display for a friend.

Thanks for the suggestions.  They have re-started my brain.  Now to get to work updating all the sequences to match the new/changed groups. 
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: USB Wifi Adapter
Last post by jnealand - Today at 07:55:51 AM
Because they are linux based they are very sensitive to the use of special characters and capitalization and spaces in your ssid and passwords.  Something to consider.
xLights / Re: FPP connect
Last post by jnealand - Today at 07:53:14 AM
For me I get too many controllers since it gives me a line for the wifi addr and another for the eth0 addr attached to my real controllers.
xLights / Re: What is the second best wa...
Last post by jnealand - Today at 07:51:13 AM
At this point you have probably spent more time looking at gap messages and posting online than it woud have taken you to just expand your stash of repair pixels.  Been there done that and finally just cut them off.
xLights / Re: What is the second best wa...
Last post by JonD - Today at 07:42:15 AM
That is more or less how it is working now, but the check sequence utility aggressively looks for empty spaces and complains when there are 6 missing channels between this light and that one. (times 40+ props)  There are several ways to cheat the system, but eventually xlights will detect something is not right and warn you about it.

Falcon Player (FPP) / WLED Plugin not working
Last post by Negativez0 - Today at 07:14:00 AM
When I first installed the WLED Plugin it worked fine. Now the colors are greyed out and it doesn't do anything. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I also confirmed it's on the latest version. Has anyone ran into this and found a solution?

You cannot view this attachment.
xLights / Re: FPP connect
Last post by rudybuddy - Today at 06:53:17 AM
By controllers you mean Pi based controllers, correct?
Falcon Player Plugins / Re: EDM Audio and RemoteFalcon...
Last post by JonD - Today at 06:45:27 AM
Unfortunately uninstalling the EDM audio plugin resolves it immedately.  I opened a Github issue, but it looks like @drlucas has ghosted the plugin.  @Poporacer last modified it, but he hasn't committed on the issue.  It appears to be a playlist interrupt issue, as it will happen any time the normal FPP playlist is interrupted.  Remote Falcon just happens to be a popular item that does this.

I just removed the plugin and set the radio text to advertise the website instead.  Kind of disappointing after I spent a good chunk of my summer setting it up.
It looks to me like you are using absolute channels in xlights and universes on the falcon controllers.  From your xlights controller tab, can you attach a print screen of your xlights controller settings?

You might want to consider jumping in the zoom room for this one.  I still use E131, but that it is probably not ideal for you.  Xlights can automatically configure your controllers which is something to consider.  If you go to xlights main menu, select help, zoom, it will take you to the room.
Falcon Player Plugins / Re: EDM Audio and RemoteFalcon...
Last post by robbiet - Today at 06:05:54 AM
I'm seeing the same problem. RF requests play a few seconds without sound then start over with sound.

Have you found a solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support FPP

+- Recent Topics

Updating groups across multiple sequences by algerdes
Today at 08:11:57 AM

USB Wifi Adapter by jnealand
Today at 07:55:51 AM

FPP connect by jnealand
Today at 07:53:14 AM

What is the second best way to get rid of pixel gap errors? by jnealand
Today at 07:51:13 AM