I was changing the configuration in output settings and did a save. There was an error on the first save. The second save had a good save message but a window displayed saying "Saving and reloading configuration ...". It never goes away. If I close the message all the menu items come back but not the configuration, the page is blank except for the menu. I can still run in test mode and from Xlights. I have tried closing the browser window and doing a refresh page with no change. I also did a rebut of the F48 controller.
I am controlling my show through a WiFi router with the F48 cabled to the modem and my laptop on WiFi. Because the F48 is not on the internet and does not have a clock battery the time is off if I shut down the controller. I did a manual time update to reset the time. This still had no effect on the port configuration window.
During the F48 setup the port configuration changed back to all the same start address for some reason and I had to renumber them all again. This happened several times and prompted me to save often only to have this issue.
>:( After some trial and error this is what I have found to be an issue when setting up Pixel ports in the Falcon F48V4 Ver7. Error simulation steps Falcon F48V4 Ver7 Select the "Output Settings" tab then "Pixel"
- Create ports 1-4A and B using the right 'Blue" plus sign
- Create Ports 5-8A and B using the right "Blue" plus sign
- Use the left "Black" plus sign to create 3 rows under each port 5-8A and B each row will eventually have 50 pixels.
- Start with 5A and hit the black plus sign twice, Repeat for 6A, repeat for 7A, repeat for 8A "crash" after the first black plus sign selection and all configuration information disappears.
- Select "Clear All" and repeat steps 1 through 4 but start with 6A, repeat for 7A, repeat for 8A "crash" after the first black plus sign selection and all configuration information disappears.
- Create any smart receiver ports using the "Blue" + sign and select the fourth "Black" plus sign and "crash" all configuration information disappears.
Please let me know if this is an isolated incident or a common error in the controller programming.