News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15464
Latest: BroJam22
New This Month: 87
New This Week: 4
New Today: 4
Stats
Total Posts: 126805
Total Topics: 15541
Most Online Today: 107
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 65
Total: 69

Set Up Diff Exp Board and Receiver - taking data from port 1-4 instead of 17-20

Started by tonigialanze, November 16, 2019, 03:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonigialanze

Hi All,

Hope you're all doing great. I've been having this problem with the Differential Expansion Board and Smart Receivers: I can't figure out how to set the Port numbers of the the Receivers to 17 - 20 etc.. they are being mirrored as the main Falcon board's ports 1 - 16.

Can anybody help with this please?

I'm quite sure everything is connected as it should,

- eth cable from output A of board to receiver
- jumper set to 17-32 on exp board

.. in fact i am sending data to pixels attached to the receiver, it's just as I said above, it's taking data from Port 1 onwards..

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

thanks in advance!

Poporacer

What controller are you using? Is it in fact an F16V2? That is an older controller. Did you set up the E1.31 and String ports correctly? How about screenshots of those pages?
If to err is human, I am more human than most people.

Emuney18

Screenshots please but my guess is on the Falcon string port page you didn't select from the dropdown "main board plus expansion"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnealand

Quote from: Emuney18 on November 16, 2019, 08:06:58 AMScreenshots please but my guess is on the Falcon string port page you didn't select from the dropdown "main board plus expansion"

Exactly my thought as well.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5