News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15532
Latest: travispauley
New This Month: 40
New This Week: 28
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 127446
Total Topics: 15647
Most Online Today: 74
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 68
Total: 72

Any Suggestions Smart RBG Color Wash?

Started by tcom_jim, January 08, 2020, 11:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcom_jim

For the 2020 Christmas season, I would like to add color washes to my parents house which is a two story colonial house that is painted a very bright white.

I just priced 4 20W DMX RGB floods for AliExpress and it is little more than I would like to spend at this time.

I currently have a FPP/FPD and two F16v1s.  One of the F16v1s only has four or five strings connected to it.

I do have some extra DIYLedExpress Pixabulb strings that I could use, but I'm not sure they would illuminate the front all the way to top.

I also have two LOR 16 port AC controllers configured for DMX control that I was probably going add back to the display for some incandescents that have been static on for the past couple of years.

Thanks,

Jim
Jim

CaptainMurdoch

I have four unused 20W pixel floodlights that I might be willing to part with along with a 5th that needs a little TLC to become operational again.  These use Ron's 20-Watt WS2811 board and run off 24V, so they are essentially 20W pixels.  I used to drive them off of a F16v1 with 24V power injection, but haven't used them the past few years.  I needed to run the flood lights bright because my house is dark colored and the brightness of the flood lights ended up washing out the color on the pixels on the lower window frames of the house so I stopped using them after two seasons.
-
Chris

tcom_jim

Jim