News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15532
Latest: travispauley
New This Month: 40
New This Week: 28
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 127446
Total Topics: 15647
Most Online Today: 74
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 39
Total: 42

F8 Forgets Programin

Started by friasjosem, October 24, 2020, 07:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

friasjosem

Greetings to all,

I have a Dan Kulp F8 board with a beagle bone black.  

When I am just using the FPP to test the lights I get 8 channels of light to work ( 50 pixels per port ) 

When I discover the F8 controller and set it to BRIDGE mode and activate the output from XLIGHTS I get no lights.  I log into the controller with the IP address and go to look at the definitions and ports defined, it had reset itself to 0 ( no channels ) on all the ports. xlight sees that as only having 1 channel.

I am running 4.2 FPP for BBB and XLIGHT 2020.44.  I can not understand what is causing my controller to default.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Poporacer

Quote from: friasjosem on October 24, 2020, 07:13:44 PMWhen I discover the F8 controller and set it to BRIDGE mode and activate the output from XLIGHTS I get no lights. 
Do you have the Bridge inputs configured?

Quote from: friasjosem on October 24, 2020, 07:13:44 PMI log into the controller with the IP address and go to look at the definitions and ports defined, it had reset itself to 0 ( no channels ) on all the ports.
Do you have the controller configured for Auto Layout Models but did not use the visualizer to assign your models?

Quote from: friasjosem on October 24, 2020, 07:13:44 PMAny help would be much appreciated.

How about some screenshots (not pictures of your screen, they are hard to read) of your Controllers page and your layout screen.
If to err is human, I am more human than most people.