News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15464
Latest: BroJam22
New This Month: 87
New This Week: 5
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 126805
Total Topics: 15541
Most Online Today: 107
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 70
Total: 73

Questions about sequence files

Started by tomas041857, September 18, 2021, 09:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomas041857

I have a question about how xlights names or show the sequences file when your show has more than 1 different sequence? IE: 3 or 4 different media (songs)

pixelpuppy

Quote from: tomas041857 on September 18, 2021, 09:55:08 AMI have a question about how xlights names or show the sequences file when your show has more than 1 different sequence? IE: 3 or 4 different media (songs)
I don't understand the question.  Can you re-phrase it another way?
-Mark

w8one

Mine don't seem to follow any sort order date nor alphabetical. It is displayed by the filename you make when saving your sequence in xlights. If you upload via fpp connect it sends all the files it needs (sequence and audio you used to make it) to the controller(s) and anything else it needs.
Quando omni flunkus moritati

jnealand

I always use the song name, but get rid of any numbers at the beginning.  The default is whatever the name of the song is and most of them download with the track number at the beginning.  I find the track number confusing so I delete it when saving my sequence files.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5

rayster

Tomas, are you asking about how to put them in order for your show?
Ray
Using K8-B, Rpi 3b w/PiHat, Rpi 3b+ w/ PiHat, K4-PB