Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 75
Total: 82

Is EDM out of business?

Started by cmndr brain, October 19, 2021, 02:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmndr brain

My transmitter finally got to a point where I wanted to buy a new one.  The EDM site is still up, yet the ordering page is down.  I can not find any contact information on the site.  Is he still in business or just having supply issues or is the the page just down and he doesn't know it?

k6ccc

It's been that way for a while.  I have no information on status however.
Using LOR (mostly SuperStar) for all sequencing - using FPP only to drive P5 and P10 panels.
My show website:  http://newburghlights.org

Jim

droussev

They took down their ordering website because of supply chain issues, but I emailed them and they took an order from me via email.

cmndr brain

I was unable to find any contact information on the entire site.  I won't intrude and ask.  I purchased a Signstek transmitter for now.  Hopefully the site will be up again.  Good to have a backup anyways.

Chicken

I know this is an old thread but I was dealing with the same thing about the same time.  I found their email address and emailed them and they got back to me. They have radios but just no enclosures until some time next year.  If you need a radio email them at sales@edmdesign.com.  I got my RDS radio from them right before thanksgiving.