News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15464
Latest: BroJam22
New This Month: 87
New This Week: 5
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 126805
Total Topics: 15541
Most Online Today: 107
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 85
Total: 92

no sequence from my raspberry pi

Started by benbri, November 30, 2021, 03:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benbri

Hi 

I have installed the FPP v5.4.1 on my raspberry pi and when I tried to upload a sequence that I created from xlights  doing all the procedure to upload a sequence my sequence did not show on my pixel lights . Although I did create a playlist and a scheduler and I did notice that on the fpp status page it is showing that scheduler status is idle and under next playlist is showing no playlist scheduled.

Can anyone sort this issue for me .

Regards
Benbri

tbone321

A screenshot of your schedule screen would be helpful.  How are you driving the Pixels?

benbri

From a falcon controler f16v4 . When I play the sequence directly from xlights on my laptop the show is seen but from the pi nothing . Do I have to write th IP address of the controller on the raspberry pi settings 

Benbri

tbone321

You need to define output settings on the Pi to send data to your controller just like you did in xLights.

benbri

Hi tbone 

Thanks for your reply . I did define the output settings and I had an output from the controller . 

benbri