Members: 4
Guests: 43
Total: 47

(SOLD) $350 for F16v4

Started by CaymanMclaren, April 05, 2022, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaymanMclaren

(NO LONGER NEEDED - I PURCHASED A UNIT)

I am willing to pay $350 for a Falcon F16V4 shipped to Medley Florida.

Anyone interested in selling?

BobWells

Unless you specifically need the F16V4, there are other sources of pixel controllers with hardware in stock. The username, Fauxton, here develops pixel controller boards for commercial customers but has recently developed a hobby-oriented board. While I have exchanged PMs with him regarding another topic, I'm not associated with him or his company, nor have I used his specific controller.  You could PM him or check out his website at ledpixeldriver.
Former big LOR user, started transitioning to pixels in 2015... a never ending process. Have previously supplemented LOR with an older HC AlphaPix 16 (v0.2), and will continue this year with Hanson's HE123 Mk2 and some other BBB's with DIY capes.

CaymanMclaren

Quote from: BobWells on April 06, 2022, 11:56:57 AMUnless you specifically need the F16V4, there are other sources of pixel controllers with hardware in stock. The username, Fauxton, here develops pixel controller boards for commercial customers but has recently developed a hobby-oriented board. While I have exchanged PMs with him regarding another topic, I'm not associated with him or his company, nor have I used his specific controller.  You could PM him or check out his website at ledpixeldriver.
Thank you Very interesting, but I still need the F16v4.

Support FPP

+- Recent Topics