News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15506
Latest: rbatch
New This Month: 14
New This Week: 6
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 127164
Total Topics: 15603
Most Online Today: 61
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 45
Total: 48

LOR Help

Started by JohnandAimee, November 15, 2016, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnandAimee

Hi, we are new to LOR this year we had a Mr. Christmas hooked up to a FM transmitter last year so we are a little overwhelmed.  What we need help with is this.  We have purchased pre-made sequences specifically for LOR and 16 channel which we have.  Testing in the hardware lights everything up so I know all circuits are working.  Problem is we have loaded the sequences and they MP3's and everything plays on the computer but the LOR unit will not light any circuits.  What am I doing wrong?  Sorry this is so close to Christmas for newbies to be trying to get a show together.  I appreciate any help. 

David Pitts

I think they live 10 houses down the street. :) I have met them. Sold them some old snow flakes i think.
PixelController, LLC
PixelController.com

JohnandAimee

Yes that's us.  We changed all the snowflakes over to LED this year so they turned out a nice blue.  Hopefully our start of a 20ft mega tree will be up and running also.  I think I have an idea of what I'm doing wrong, watched a few videos.  I may have the circuits assigned wrong.  Because we only have one unit (for now :) ) and its actually assigned as #4 sequences may be not connecting to the actual unit.  I will mess with it once I get home today and hopefully that will work. 

David Pitts

Quote from: JohnandAimee on November 16, 2016, 10:00:30 AM
Yes that's us.  We changed all the snowflakes over to LED this year so they turned out a nice blue.  Hopefully our start of a 20ft mega tree will be up and running also.  I think I have an idea of what I'm doing wrong, watched a few videos.  I may have the circuits assigned wrong.  Because we only have one unit (for now :) ) and its actually assigned as #4 sequences may be not connecting to the actual unit.  I will mess with it once I get home today and hopefully that will work.

I will come down this weekend.
PixelController, LLC
PixelController.com

Phrog30

Support at it's finest!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

CaptainMurdoch

Let them borrow a Pi with FPP, it will be quicker...  :)
-
Chris

JohnandAimee

Well no luck, still not working :( 

JohnandAimee

Take that back, it works!!!!

Support FPP

+- Recent Topics

loading playlist by Poporacer
Today at 08:52:57 AM

Linking FPP Run Command to a Button by Poporacer
Today at 08:50:40 AM

Needs Repair by boostedmopars
Today at 08:38:27 AM

Falcon V4 Player by K-State Fan
Today at 07:40:14 AM

Setting Color Order by K-State Fan
Today at 05:59:19 AM

BRP Voting Plugin - Allow others to vote for your songs! by Barkers Random Projects
December 03, 2022, 11:55:24 PM

BBB running 3-4 seconds ahead by MATTS
December 03, 2022, 09:41:41 PM

Remote Pi connection issues by JonD
December 03, 2022, 08:51:55 PM

FPP not releasing control to WLED when idle by cabrio
December 03, 2022, 08:24:43 PM

Setting up new Falcon f16v4 noob question by Scouser10231
December 03, 2022, 03:45:54 PM