News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15512
Latest: bfrisan
New This Month: 20
New This Week: 8
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 127198
Total Topics: 15613
Most Online Today: 85
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 67
Total: 70

FPP Crash Files Generate for every Sequence Uploaded from xLights - SOLVED

Started by sdgz747, August 05, 2022, 03:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdgz747

Not sure if this is the correct place to report this, please let me know if I should create this post elsewhere.

I am running FPP 6.0. Every time I upload a sequence to FPP from xLights a crash report is generated. I have attached the crash report. After opening the crash report file I'm seeing this warning error, "gdb: warning: Couldn't determine a path for the index cache directory". I'm not sure if this is an incorrect configuration on my end causing this or not, I recently added a Projector as a Null Matrix and have been including videos.

Although a crash report occurs, I can still run sequences and the videos are playing through the projector.

CaptainMurdoch

The log indicates you are on 6.0.1, Dan pushed several fixes and we are up to 6.0.2 now, can you pull in the latest updates via the About page in FPP and see if the problem still occurs?  If so, attach a new copy of the zip.
-
Chris

sdgz747

Hello, thank you for suggesting to upgrade to 6.0.2. The upgrade seems to fix the issue I was having. I mapped a new sequence, I made sure to use the Null Matrix I recently added, and uploaded to FPP. No crash occurred this time. Thank you! :)