Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 53
Total: 62

no Lights

Started by cosylee, September 24, 2022, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosylee

ok so i set up my pi the other day and followed the youtube video to the letter everything seemed to work great but i cant seem to get any lights on i can play the audio files but no lights light up even on test sequences but if i run a sequence through xlights on my p.c i get the lights on so i know they work can anyone please help me 

Poporacer

Quote from: cosylee on September 24, 2022, 12:51:00 PMand followed the youtube video to the letter
What Youtube video? You have to be careful because there are old videos out there and often incorrect information in some of the videos.

Quote from: cosylee on September 24, 2022, 12:51:00 PMi cant seem to get any lights on i can play the audio files but no lights light up even on test sequences
Did you Render the sequence and then SAVE the sequence (in that order) before you uploaded the sequence to your FPP?

If to err is human, I am more human than most people.

JonD

You did not give much info to work off.  Reviewing prior posts, it looks like you have a Falcon controller (model unknown), and could be referencing the video Poporacer recommended on a prior question.

Does the Channel Outputs on the FPP under the "Input/Output Section" match your xlights controller configuration?

What is the IP address of your controller and FPP?

Poporacer

Quote from: JonD on September 24, 2022, 02:30:22 PMcould be referencing the video Poporacer recommended on a prior question.
That video might be the problem? LOL J/K

Quote from: JonD on September 24, 2022, 02:30:22 PMYou did not give much info to work off.
I agree, more information (including screenshots) would help out.
If to err is human, I am more human than most people.