Total Topics: 15614
Most Online Today: 71
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 40
Total: 40

4-String Differential Smart Receivers Coming Back in Stock?

Started by MarbeL, May 08, 2022, 07:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarbeL

Anyone know when the 4-string smart receivers are expected to come back in stock? I can wait until October, but hope to have some new ones before then.

darylc

You should expect to see blue smart receivers at some point, but not white ones.

You can use the newer v2.01 blue ones as an alternative to white ones if those were the ones you were asking about.

MarbeL

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the blue ones. Prefer the white cause I'm used to it, but I'm sure I'll be fine with the newer version.

TheMinionHouse

I am checking everyday... Need 12 to finish my addition to my display.

JonB256

David Pitts just posted on Facebook that he has a shipment of Smart Receivers now and a BIG shipment arriving soon. Check again.
Long time Falcon, FPP and xLights user

MarbeL

Quote from: JonB256 on June 06, 2022, 09:21:15 AMDavid Pitts just posted on Facebook that he has a shipment of Smart Receivers now and a BIG shipment arriving soon. Check again
Still shows out of stock, but it also says shipping in 3 weeks. Will keep an eye on it, looking to buy 4 when they're available.

stlscott

Quote from: JonB256 on June 06, 2022, 09:21:15 AMDavid Pitts just posted on Facebook that he has a shipment of Smart Receivers now and a BIG shipment arriving soon. Check again.
Any chance you could give me a link to his FB profile, I'd like to follow him but can't seem to find him with the 1000 other David Pitts on FB

darylc

Quote from: stlscott on June 09, 2022, 09:16:56 AM
Quote from: JonB256 on June 06, 2022, 09:21:15 AMDavid Pitts just posted on Facebook that he has a shipment of Smart Receivers now and a BIG shipment arriving soon. Check again.
Any chance you could give me a link to his FB profile, I'd like to follow him but can't seem to find him with the 1000 other David Pitts on FB

He posts in the official xlights support group, so following his profile won't help as far as I can tell.

Wayne Zinkovich

I keep seeing the V4 receivers are coming but when. I put my order in on June 6 that was suppose to be the First round. Now they were suppose to go out last week?(July 15) Just wondering what is happening. Already paid for. Have plenty of V3 receivers but won't work with V4. Pleasant Christmas Lights YT

JonD

Quote from: Wayne Zinkovich on July 21, 2022, 09:24:06 AMI keep seeing the V4 receivers are coming but when. I put my order in on June 6 that was suppose to be the First round. Now they were suppose to go out last week?(July 15) Just wondering what is happening. Already paid for. Have plenty of V3 receivers but won't work with V4. Pleasant Christmas Lights YT
They most likely just have a few orders that need to go out and have not got to yours yet. 

ibewill

Hello! I am in the same place. At first said was shipping before July 15th. Now what is the expected shipping date? Anyone have any information? 

konicajim

Quote from: ibewill on August 02, 2022, 11:12:57 AMHello! I am in the same place. At first said was shipping before July 15th. Now what is the expected shipping date? Anyone have any information?
Ditto.  Sent 3 e-mails without response.  Ordered 6/6 and was suppose to get them, none sent.  Ordered multiple times from here without issue.  But not happy with the "SHIPS JULY 15" then nothing.  then "Ships 3 to 5 Weeks" then nothing.  This used to be my go to controller.  Not after this, so disappointed. 

Poporacer

Quote from: konicajim on August 04, 2022, 08:59:53 PMBut not happy with the "SHIPS JULY 15" then nothing.  then "Ships 3 to 5 Weeks" then nothing.  This used to be my go to controller.  Not after this, so disappointed. 
He is one of the better controller vendors, I am sure it will work out. There has been a TON of issues with chips/Shipping, and China Shutdowns that I am sure have impacted his shipping estimates
If to err is human, I am more human than most people.

JonB256

I just received 4 new differential receiver boards from Kulp lights. One week from order to door.
(I don't have any V4 hardware, so the boards from Kulp are perfect for me)

Rather than describe, here's a picture.

You cannot view this attachment.
Long time Falcon, FPP and xLights user

DFrench

I am also waiting. Ordered on June 20 with the site telling me they would ship in July. Emailed him over a week ago with no response. Very poor customer service when a vendor takes your money but can't be bothered to at least give a simple update on whats happening when dates aren't met. I usually go to Wired Watts but he was out of stock at the time. What a mistake that was since they have since come back in stock there and I would have had them already.

Update: the day after I posted this I received both a shipping notification and a response explaining the delay. My receivers are due to arrive Friday 8/12.

Support FPP

+- Recent Topics

INK1003 strips not playing nice with F16V4 by battle79
Today at 03:13:41 AM

FPP Playlist by LedMutt
Today at 02:29:01 AM

FPP install script on Ubuntu, no video by darylc
Today at 01:37:05 AM

f16v4 wont play in Player or Master Mode by Oxytousc
December 04, 2022, 10:33:43 PM

K8-PB Network Issue by Kensington Graves
December 04, 2022, 10:21:18 PM