News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.3 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.3

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15659
Latest: PaulDzRGB
New This Month: 9
New This Week: 3
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 128431
Total Topics: 15791
Most Online Today: 37
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 31
Total: 32

Halloween Lights 2014

Started by Illusions, November 19, 2014, 10:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illusions

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share our three new songs for Halloween 2014.  These were sequenced with LSP and we also used xLights/Nutcracker.  We used the FPP and 2 Falcon 16 Controllers as well as some DMX boxes for the dumb strings.  Our theme was the "How to Train Your Dragon 2."  The props were all made by us and the kids and their parents loved it, especially Toothless who is 4'6" tall.

Best Day of My Life

Dead Man's Party - this was requested by a neighbor.  They are very supportive of our hobby and this is their favorite song for Halloween

Love (Candy) Runs Out

We also played some of the songs from last year.  The YouTube Channel is Illusions396

Hope you enjoy them as much as our Trick-or-Treaters and their parents did.
David
Σ£µ§¡¤ñ§´ - Illusions are art, for the feeling person, and it is by art, we live, if we do.
-Elizabeth Bowen-

David Pitts

The timing on the sequencing is very good. "Hardware guy" did good too. :)
PixelController, LLC
PixelController.com

Steve Gase

Very nice!  Crisp-looking setup and great timing/sequencing.
http://WinterLightShow.com  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

bajadahl

Awesome job....  Just curious do any of your lights double as Christmas lights?  Currently the only thing in my Halloween display that I get to reuse for Christmas are my driveway lights.

Roger DeBolt

Looks great! Awesome job!

Roger

Illusions

Quote from: David Pitts on November 19, 2014, 10:40:07 PM
The timing on the sequencing is very good. "Hardware guy" did good too. :)
LOL Thanks Dave. 
Σ£µ§¡¤ñ§´ - Illusions are art, for the feeling person, and it is by art, we live, if we do.
-Elizabeth Bowen-

Illusions

Quote from: bajadahl on November 20, 2014, 08:04:14 AM
Awesome job....  Just curious do any of your lights double as Christmas lights?  Currently the only thing in my Halloween display that I get to reuse for Christmas are my driveway lights.
We only reuse the Spotlights and the strips on the roof line.  Everything else is put away till next year and we then pull out the Christmas stuff.  For Christmas we typically use incandescent lights with a dimmer box so we don't chance losing to many LED strips in the snow.
-Elizabeth Bowen-

David Pitts

You will have a better chance losing strips due to rain in October than snow in December. That is one of the reasons I do not do a Halloween show. Just one reason. The main reason is my wife said no.
PixelController, LLC
PixelController.com

drlucas

I'm with you on the rain......we have tons in October. Then the last two weeks have been single digits and snow....then this weekend it's back up to 45 and a ton of rain. I'm very worried about the 1-2 inches of rain predicted between Friday-Sunday coming our way. If I lived 2hrs south in Buffalo I'd be even more worried about the warmer temps coming this weekend.
Ryan

mms

Great sequencing.  It's nice to see the finished product.

Illusions

For Halloween we typically only have our lights out for 3 days then they are put away again.  So far we have been lucky with no rain for the last two years.  This Christmas we will probably decorate a couple giant gingerbread houses with some µsc's and the Falcon Hub. 
-Elizabeth Bowen-

Support FPP

+- Recent Topics

Warning/Error: Network incomplete frames hit 250. by JonD
February 06, 2023, 04:10:22 PM

F16V3 with 2 expansion boards at 40 fps MAX PIXELS per output? by tbone321
February 06, 2023, 10:51:55 AM

F48V4-NS at 40 fps using all 48 pixel output ports? by Poporacer
February 06, 2023, 10:27:09 AM

Unable to update RPi 5.5 to latest version by JonB256
February 05, 2023, 07:23:16 PM

help getting started, next step? by rayster