(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 58
Total: 64

Recent posts

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: DIY voucher request
Last post by darylc - Today at 06:33:38 PM
Yes you can revert to v5.5 to avoid the need for a license.  Unfortunately CaptainMurdoch is still the only person who can assist with vouchers.
Is the string continuous or is made up with shorter strings? If so, you could start with a shorter string and test and add some more test and so on. It still sounds like a voltage issue.
350 pixels without power injection is too many.
I have a Kulp K8 with a single receiver attached to it and one of the ports (seems to be which ever one has the most lights) freezes up or stops working after playing certain sequences.  I have tried remapping the ports in xlights and that is where I noticed the issues seem to only happen on the port with the most pixels.  Right now my port with the most pixels (12v) is 350 and I have power injection on my strings as well.  Have tested power injection and it doesnt seem to be the problem as I am not getting any flickering or anything but my pixels just stop working at all until I power cycle the receiver. 

The fix is just unplugging the receiver and plugging it back in and everything is just fine until it runs a sequence that freezes it again and then power cycling solves again.  What could be the problem?  Are there quirks with using receivers and kulps?
Hmm... the tab on there is labelled F8-PB.   That's different than a K8-PB.   Can you verify what you have?   Double check the actual physical board to see what is printed on it.    
I am power injecting - have repeatedly tested that as well
350 pixels without power injection is asking for a lot.
I have a Kulp K8 with a single receiver attached to it and one of the ports (seems to be which ever one has the most lights) freezes up or stops working after playing certain sequences.  I have tried remapping the ports in xlights and that is where I noticed the issues seem to only happen on the port with the most pixels.  Right now my port with the most pixels is 350.

The fix is just unplugging the receiver and plugging it back in and everything is just fine until it runs a sequence that freezes it again and then power cycling solves again
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: DIY voucher request
Last post by scottn3xcc - Today at 04:48:48 PM
I am currently in the same boat... waiting on some DIY vouchers for the same boards. Hopefully they come though soon as I am hoping to use them to go live on Thursday night. ;D

I know I'm cutting it close, but I didn't realize I needed a license to run FPP 6.2. I suppose if all else fails, I can revert back and run V5.x software on the BBB, correct?
I just set it here?

You cannot view this attachment.

Support FPP

+- Recent Topics